Robie Creek/Idaho City; Don't miss this RARE opportunity to own 2.45 acres of timbered land so close to Boise Idaho. It's so close, you could live year round in the peaceful mountain setting while still working in the Treasure Valley! Rather have your own spot to camp without fighting the crowds? This is PERFECT for you! There is an existing home site with historic well that, at last test had water @ 30' down with a total depth of roughly 113'. Electricity, water, flat build-able/camp-able home site, all within an hour of Boise Idaho; What more could you ask for?! No CC&R's or HOA.
- Size: 2.45 acres
- APN(s): RP04N03E241425 and RP04N03E241426
- No HOA/CC&R's
- Power: Idaho Power
- Water: Well on property
- Sewer: Septic by buyer
- Yearly Taxes: $62.96
- Road Access: Yes. From three sides.
- Buildable: Yes
- Camping Allowed: Yes
- Driving Directions: https://goo.gl/maps/AeGVbzAiafj17Pgj9
- GPS: 43.6707069420975,-116.04412568066
- Features: Wildlife, Forested, Cleared and leveled building spot
Cash Price: $65,000