Here’s your perfect solution if you have ever dreamed of owning affordable property that you can truly make your own outdoor paradise! Located less than five minutes from Diamond Lake, enjoy year-round recreation including camping, boating, fishing, hiking, snowmobiling, and more.
This 4.39 acre property is build-able, has the ability for power, septic, an individual well, and high-speed internet is available in the area. It’s also conveniently located less than an hour away from Spokane, which means you can maximize the pleasures of the outdoors and spend less time in the car.
Discover the best kept secret today and see for yourself why this property is a perfect fit for your lifestyle!
- Paved on two sides for access
- Asking price and terms: $21,000 down, $500/month, 0% interest.
Driving directions: https://goo.gl/maps/e1rk8Wt2DoUGn5NWA
- State: Washington
- County: Pend Oreille
- APN: 443009-56-9001
- Property Size: 4.39 acres
- Build-able: Yes
- Power: Overhead on the property
- Water: Individual well by buyer
- Sewer / Septic: Septic by buyer
- High-speed fiber optic internet: Available in the area by buyer
- 5 minutes from Diamond Lake, year-round fishing, concrete boat launch
- 15 minutes away from Newport
- 53 minutes from Spokane
- Annual Tax: $350
- HOA / POA: None
- Address: TBD Diamond Lake, WA
Diamond Lake has large populations of largemouth bass, yellow perch, bullheads, rainbow and brown Trout, and boasts some of the best ice fishing in Washington.