Here’s your perfect solution if you have ever dreamed of owning affordable property that you can truly make your own outdoor paradise! Located less than 10 minutes from Soda Springs, enjoy the best of outdoor recreation including camping, hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, sightseeing, and much more.
This 5.1 acre property is perfect for camping and overlooks the Bear River and boasts 360° mountain views. The property is not accessible in winter months and utilities have not been brought to the property at this time. Camping is permitted along with construction of a 200 sq ft shed and a 400 sq ft pavilion, giving you the storage and protection your camping and outdoor lifestyle requires.
The property is also conveniently located 1 hour outside Pocatello and 2 hours away from Ogden, which means you can maximize the pleasures of the outdoors and spend less time getting there!
Discover the best kept secret today and see for yourself why this property is a perfect off grid escape for your outdoor lifestyle!
- Maintained road for easy access (no winter access at this time)
- 360° mountain views
- View of Bear River
- Camping permitted
- 200 sq ft storage shed permitted
- 400 sq ft pavillon permitted
- Asking price and terms. This is a cash sale with no owner carry option
Driving directions: https://goo.gl/maps/GcgWMQZCYQvwVD8Y9
- State: Idaho
- County: Caribou
- APN: 005507002460
- Property Size: 5.1 acres
- Build-able: Not at this time
- Camping: Permitted
- Power: Not available at this time
- Water: Not available at this time
- Sewer / Septic: Not available at this time
- 10 minutes from Soda Springs
- 1 hour from Pocatello
- 2 hours away from Ogden
- Minutes away from premium hunting and fishing
- HOA / POA: N/A
- Address: TBD Soda Springs, ID