Steps from one of the nicest beach areas on all of Anderson Ranch reservoir is this 500+/- acre, once in a life time property. Surrounded on three sides by the Boise National Forest and containing multiple breath taking building sites, this property has it all. The recreational opportunities are endless, boating, fishing, hunting, shed hunting, wild mushroom foraging, and more! Located 50 minutes from Mountain Home, Idaho and under an hour and a half to Boise, Idaho. This property has everything needed to create memories that last a lifetime. Buy and hold, or buy and keep the best one for yourself, selling the others.
- Additional Parcels Description: RP01N09E197200A
- Lot Description: 500 Acres, Sloped, Solar Potential, Views, Wooded, Borders Public Owned Land
Waterfront and Water Access
Exterior and Lot Features
- Road Surface Type: Dirt
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 433.75
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: Elmore
- Current Use: Single Family, 2-4 Units, 5+ Units, Recreational
- Directions: Cross Anderson Ranch Dam to get on North side of lake, take Prairie Road for 5 miles to Evans Creek Campground. Property sides just north along Evans Creek.
- Tax Year: 2021
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Source Property Type: Land
- Source Neighborhood: 0 Not Applic.
- Parcel Number: RP01N09E201101A
- Subdivision: 0 Not Applicable
- HOA: None Not Applicable
- Zoning Description: Ag
- Property Subtype: Unimproved Land
- Power: Nearby
- Water: By buyer
- Natural Gas: Not available.
- Google Maps Link: Driving Directions